1. Our site’s design looks the way it does because...
(A) It was the cool look for websites (enter year it was built).
2. Our site’s content will tell the visitor...
(A) Where our store is and our phone number.
3. Our site’s technology uses...
(A) Flash and we are not offering high-end games or video.
4. When people try to navigate around the site...
(A) They have to turn their head sideways to read the links.
5. When people read our content pages they are frustrated because...
(A) They are distracted by the dead links to other site’s that no longer exist. (B) The slider with the pictures takes so long to load.
6. When people ask us questions after visiting our site...
(A) They are trying to find the link to the email.
RESULTS: Which answers best described your website. Mostly Answered (A): Your website was built for people from days gone by. Mostly Answered (B): Your website was built for yourself. Mostly Answered (C): Your website was built to help and engage the viewer. Congratulations and keep up the good work. Even good websites need regular infusions of new content to remain relevant.
By: Janice Loudon
As seen in
Design & Internet Services
12 North Park Street, 3rd Floor
P.O. Box 85
Seneca Falls, NY 13148
|.::. Web Development
.::. Hosting Service
.::. Digital Marketing
.::. Client Center
|.::. About Our Company
.::. Directions to our Office
.::. Meet Our Team
.::. FL1 Developer's Blog
.::. Design Portfolio